SME Working Capital Loan
Designed to assist Singapore-based companies who needs working capital for their day to day operations without any collateral. This unsecured loan allows the SMEs to access more funds for their business.
- Loan Quantum of up to S$300,000
- Repayment Period of up to 5 years Loan
- Be a business entity that is registered and physically present in Singapore, and
- At least 30% local equity held directly or indirectly by Singaporean(s) and/or Singapore PR(s), determined by the ultimate individual ownership, and
- Maximum Borrower Group revenue cap of S$500 million for all enterprises.
- For "SME Working Capital" and "SME Fixed Assets", the SME definition refers to Group revenue of up to S$100 million or maximum employment of 200
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
For more information, call our Business Banking hotline 1800-777 0022, , or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.