SME Micro Loan
Looking for working capital to develop your business to its potential? You may wish to consider a SME Micro Loan which is availed in conjunction with Enterprise Singapore. This financing programme with no collateral required is designed to help small local enterprises gain easy access to financing.
- Loan quantum of up to S$100,000
- Competitive business loans interest rates for start-ups
- Loan tenure of up to 4 years
- Loan may be used for a variety of activities including to
- Establish a viable business
- Modernise and automate plant and machinery
- Expand existing production capacity
- Develop new product lines
- Renovate existing or new business premises
- Enhance working capital
- Companies registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% of your company's shareholding is local
- Company's Group annual sales1 of not more than S$100 million or Company's Group employment size of not exceeding 200 workers
- Annual Sales Turnover of not exceeding S$1 million or not more than 10 employees
|1||Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis (i.e. All levels up for corporate shareholders holding >50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down).|
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
For more information, call our Business Banking hotline 1800-777 0022, , or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.