Maybank Private Property Home Loans
Buying YOUR DREAM HOME
Whether completed or under construction, buying a Private Property is a breeze when you choose a Maybank Home Loan.
Fixed and floating rates packages are available to suit your financing needs.
Our dedicated financing solutions managers will give you the best advice, speak to us today.
- Choose from our Home Loan Packages
- Fixed rate packages that provides certainty of rates.
- Floating rate packages pegged to our home loan board or 3M SIBOR.
- Enjoy transparency of interest rate with our home loan board rate pegged packages
- Receive legal subsidy when you refinance your existing home loan to Maybank.
- Unlock value from your private property, speak to us to find out how.
Typical Loan Schedule for Private Property Purchase
(Building Under Construction)
Percentage of purchase price due for payment
|Booking fee to buy the house and signing of Option To Purchase|
|Down payment upon signing the Sales & Purchase Agreement (generally to be paid to developer within 8 weeks from signing the Option to Purchase)|
|Completion of foundation work|
|Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit|
|Completion of partition walls of unit|
|Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit|
|Completion of door sub-frames/ door frames, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and plumbing of unit|
|Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project|
|Temporary Occupation Permit or Certificate of Statutory Completion attained|
|On completion date|
HOME LOAN REFINANCING
Refinance your home loan to Maybank and enjoy interest rates savings, reduce your monthly instalments and lighten your home loan commitment.
Exclusive Renovation Loan package for Home Loan customers
At just 2.88% p.a.!^
^Renovation Board Rate less 5.62% p.a..
Enjoy up to 3% p.a. interest with Save Up Programme
Choose up to 3 products and enjoy a higher interest rate on the first S$50,000 in your SaveUp account.
- Maybank home loans are applicable to Singapore property financing in Singapore dollars only.
- Maybank Fixed Rate and Floating Rate Home Loans are pegged to the home loan board rates known as Singapore Residential Financing Rate (SRFR) or Singapore Residential Financing Rate 2 (SRFR2) or Fixed Deposit Mortgage Rate 36 (FDMR36). The SRFR, SRFR2 and FDMR36 can be revised by the Bank from time-to-time, by giving 30 days' notice.
- Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and Conditions apply.
- A loan repayment schedule is available upon request.
- The ABS Guide on Home Loans is available in 4 official languages on MAS and ABS websites and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a loan.
- Download a Home Loan Application Form (PDF)
- Read our Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Submit your CPF Statements Online
- Read the ABS Guide
- Download a Loan Service Request Form - Existing Customers (PDF)
- View our Fees and Charges