Maybank Home Loan
May it be a private residential property or HDB flat, financing your property purchase with a Maybank housing loan is a breeze.
Refinance your home loan with us to reduce your existing housing loan instalments and save on home loan interests! Furthermore, find out how you could extract benefits from your property which has appreciated in value!
We offer a range of competitively priced housing loan interest rate packages that will suit your needs, may it be fixed interest rates, floating rates pegged against our Home Loan Board Rates or SIBOR rates.
Our dedicated home loan financing solutions managers will be happy to advise on your mortgage loan to suit your financing needs. Speak to us today to find out more about our comprehensive suite of home financing solutions including our 1 year fixed rate package from 2.68% p.a.*
*The 1 year fixed rate package is only applicable for direct application to Maybank Singapore Limited and not through a referral.
|Private property||HDB flat|
|Purpose ||Purpose |
|Find out more||Find out more|
Refer and be rewarded with up to S$1,000 worth of shopping vouchers*!
Refer your family and friends to take up a residential or commercial property loan with us and be rewarded with up to S$1,000 worth of shopping vouchers*!
Simply complete the Member-get-member programme form and email1 to email@example.com.
1By submitting this referral form to Maybank, you (Referrer) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions for Maybank Property Loan Member-Get-Member Programme (as may be changed from time to time).
- Maybank home loans are applicable to Singapore property financing in Singapore dollars only.
- Maybank Fixed Rate and Floating Rate Home Loans are pegged to the home loan board rates known as Singapore Residential Financing Rate (SRFR) or Singapore Residential Financing Rate 2 (SRFR2) or Fixed Deposit Mortgage Rate 36 (FDMR36). The SRFR, SRFR2 and FDMR36 can be revised by the Bank from time-to-time, by giving 30 days' notice.
- Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and Conditions apply.
- A loan repayment schedule is available upon request.
- The ABS Guide on Home Loans is available in 4 official languages on MAS and ABS websites and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a loan.