Maybank HDB Home Loans
Buying a HDB flat
Buying a new BTO or HDB flat is easier when you finance it with Maybank HDB Home Loan.
Maybank HDB Home Loan
Refinance your HDB home loan to Maybank and enjoy interest rates savings, reduce your monthly instalment and lighten your home loan commitment.
- Choose from our Home Loan Packages
- Fixed rate packages that provides certainty of rates
- Floating rate packages pegged to our home loan board or 3M SIBOR
- Enjoy transparency of interest rate with our home loan board rate pegged packages
- Receive legal subsidy when you refinance your existing home loan to Maybank
- Unlock value from your property, speak to us to find out how
Exclusive Renovation Loan package for Home Loan customers
At just 2.88% p.a.!^
^Renovation Board Rate less 5.62% p.a..
Enjoy up to 3% p.a. interest with Save Up Programme
Choose up to 3 products and enjoy a higher interest rate on the first S$50,000 in your SaveUp account.
- Maybank home loans are applicable to Singapore property financing in Singapore dollars only.
- Maybank Fixed Rate and Floating Rate Home Loans are pegged to the home loan board rates known as Singapore Residential Financing Rate (SRFR) or Singapore Residential Financing Rate 2 (SRFR2) or Fixed Deposit Mortgage Rate 36 (FDMR36). The SRFR, SRFR2 and FDMR36 can be revised by the Bank from time-to-time, by giving 30 days' notice.
- Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and Conditions apply.
- A loan repayment schedule is available upon request.
- The ABS Guide on Home Loans is available in 4 official languages on MAS and ABS websites and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a loan.
- Download a Home Loan Application Form (PDF)
- Read our Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Submit your CPF Statements Online
- Read the ABS Guide
- Download a Loan Service Request Form - Existing Customers (PDF)
- View our Fees and Charges