What would you do if you were unable to earn an income for an extended period of time? It can be due to an accident that leaves you unfit for work or retrenchment; will you still be able to keep up with your home loans, household bills, children’s education expenses, as well as your daily living expenses?
EverEase is specially designed to lighten your financial burden in such unfortunate circumstances.
Why sign up for EverEase
EverEase gives you:
- Up to S$100,000 in the event of death or permanent disability due to an accident
- Up to S$150,000 in the event of death or permanent disability due to a road accident
- Additional S$10,000 to help with your outstanding loans in the event of death or permanent disability due to an accident
- Allowance of S$500 per month, for up to 3 months in the event of retrenchment
- Up to S$2,000 coverage for medical expenses in the event of an accident
- Flexibility to enhance your coverage with optional add-on benefits
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability|
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability due to road accident|
(Pays on top of Accident Death & Permanent Disability)
(Payable up to 3 months; upon retrenchment with a 90-day waiting period)
|Accidental Medical Reimbursement* $1,000|
|Child Learning Support|
(Payable in the event of the Main Insured parent’s accidental death or permanent disability, up to a maximum of 3 children)
S$ 5,000 per child
|Daily Hospital Allowance|
(Daily hospitalisation income due to an accident; payable with minimum 24 hours confinement up to 365 days)
S$100 per day
Who can apply
- The Insured must be a Singapore Resident between 18 and 60 years old on the policy commencement date; renewable up to 75 years old.
- A Dependent must be between 1 and 21 years old on the commencement date.
- Singapore Resident refers to a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or holder of a valid Work Permit,
Employment Pass or S Pass issued by the authorities in Singapore.
Enrolment is subject to approval by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Pre-existing medical conditions are excluded from the policy coverage. For full details of the policy coverage terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy documents.
If in doubt or when considering an insurance product’s suitability, you should seek advice from a qualified advisor. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
To apply, please call Chubb at 6505 5580, from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites: