A fast and cost-effective way to send money overseas, telegraphic transfer (TT) uses an authenticated message sent electronically to another Maybank Branch or a correspondent bank, instructing it to pay your beneficiary a specified sum of money.
Enjoy preferential forex rates when you remit funds overseas via Maybank Online Banking using your Maybank Singapore Dollar Savings or Current account.
- Enjoy the convenience of performing Telegraphic Transfer from your Maybank Foreign Currency Account New!
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
- Choose to perform Telegraphic Transfer from your Singapore Dollar Accounts or Foreign Currency Current Accounts New!
- Short turnaround time of a few business days upon application (depending on currency, destination and banks involved)
- Efficient – foreign beneficiary's account is credited directly
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
- Enjoy greater security protection when adding new payee with SMS Transaction Signing Code.
Login to www.maybank2u.com.sg to view the preferential forex rates.
Who can apply
You need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service.
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fees and charges
Click here for a list of applicable fees and charges
To apply, visit us at any of our Branches in Singapore with your identification document; you may choose to pay with cash or by debiting your Maybank account.
If you are a Maybank Account holder, you may log in to Maybank Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg) to perform a telegraphic transfer quickly and efficiently.