Online Bill Payment (Local)
Have full control on how much and when to pay your bills via ATM, Cash Deposit Machine or Maybank2u.com.sg; schedule payments in advance or set up a recurring transfer
- For Maybank Savings/Current Account holders
- Over 40 billing organisations
- Daily maximum default limit of S$3,000
- Option to raise daily default maximum to S$20,000
Settle your bills the quick and hassle-free way with our Online Bill Payment service. At Maybank, you'll enjoy the ease and flexibility in managing your bills as you decide how much and when to pay via your preferred e-Channel.
We put control at your fingertips so it's a breeze to pay your bills. Choose an option most convenient to you
- Fast and convenient – you can use our e-Channels to pay your bills
- Available for a host of payee organisations
- Efficient and effective – decide how much and when to pay; you can even schedule your payments up to 30 days in advance, or set up a recurring transfer
- Simple and fuss-free – just key in the account or reference number printed on your bill payment invoices/statements
Who can apply
Not yet a Maybank Account holder? Visit any of our Branches in Singapore today.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.