From 17 January 2020, iCheque will be discontinued. Find out more about other Maybank online payment and funds transfer services for your payment needs.
Pay Any individual or billing organisation
Issue cheques to any individual or billing organisation via Maybank2u.com.sg, even if you don’t have a chequebook or current account.
- Singapore Dollar cheques
- For Maybank Savings/Current/CreditAble Account holders
Even if you don't have a chequebook, you can now issue cheques in Singapore Dollars with just a few clicks via Maybank2u.com.sg. We will deliver the cheque on your behalf to any address in Singapore*.
- Efficient – Maybank will issue the iCheque on your behalf and even deliver it to your recipient
- Cost effective – you do not need to maintain a chequebook or current account
- Convenient – even if you are overseas, you can still issue cheques for payments to anyone in Singapore
Who can apply
Any retail customer of Maybank, with his/her own Online Banking Access, and a personal Savings, Current or CreditAble account
Fees and charges
Click here for a list of applicable fees and charges
- Log into Maybank2u.com.sg
- Select "iCheque" under "Funds Transfer"
- Follow the steps under "iCheque"
- Click "Submit"
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
- Please allow 2 business days for your iCheque application to be processed. This does not take into account the time taken for the delivery of the iCheque
- Maximum amount that you can apply for each iCheque or a combination of iCheques is S$20,000 per day