RegionLink - Cross Border ATM Services
No more worries about running short on cash or carrying excess money when you are travelling in the region.
With Maybank Platinum Debit Card, you can withdraw cash for free# from over 3,800 Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and The Philippines!
Do remember to activate your Maybank Platinum Debit Card for overseas usage before you travel. Click here to learn more.
Activate/deactivate your Card# for overseas usage
To activate or deactivate the overseas ATM withdrawal facility on your Singapore-issued Maybank ATM/Debit/Credit Card (linked to a Current/Savings Account)# either temporarily or permanently, simply do one of the following:
- Login to Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) > Customer Service > Overseas Cash Withdrawal
- Visit any of our Maybank Branches in Singapore
- Call us on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas)
- Download and complete the eServices form and mail it back to us
- Instant free cash withdrawal*#
- Access to Maybank ATMs across Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and The Philippines
- Largest ATM network in Malaysia at strategic locations
- Direct debit from your account in Singapore
- Cash withdrawals
- Account enquiry of savings and credit card account(s)
- Funds transfers between own Maybank accounts, and to another personâ€™s Maybank account maintained in Singapore
- Payments for Maybank Credit Card
- ATM Card PIN change/Credit card PIN change
- Utility bills and loan payment
- Withdraw cash up to the equivalent of S$3,000 per day
- With SpeedLink, you can increase your ATM withdrawal limit to a maximum of S$10,000 in foreign currency equivalent instantly, for a period of up to 3 days
Find out where our RegionLink ATMs are located
|Malaysia||Maybank ATMs in Malaysia|
|Brunei||Maybank ATMs in Brunei|
|Cambodia||Maybank ATMs in Cambodia|
|Indonesia||Maybank ATMs in Indonesia|
|The Philippines||Maybank ATMs in The Philippines|
Fees and charges
Click here for fees and charges.
To apply, visit any of our Branches in Singapore with your identification document (NRIC for Singaporeans, Passport for Foreigners). You need to maintain a Maybank Account to enjoy this service.
* Prevailing exchange rates shall be determined by the Bank. For cash withdrawals in all foreign currencies except Malaysian Ringgit, the base currency for the exchange will be in US Dollars.
# Not applicable for Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card. A fee of S$5 per transaction is chargeable.
For more information, please contact 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or
(65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).