Platinum Debit Card
An all-in-one card that combines all the features of a Mastercard Platinum Debit, ATM card and NETS Contactless, providing a single touch point for all your shopping, commuting and cash withdrawal needs.
- Earn TREATS Points when you sign for your purchases or shop online. The points can be used to redeem for more privileges
- Access cash via our ATMs, from over 3,800 Maybank ATMs in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, and the Philippines, any atm5 - Shared ATM Network, and ATMs within the Cirrus-network
- Hassle-free shopping at all NETS and NETS ContactlessNew acceptance points
- Travel with ease on public transport with the Mastercard contactless feature on your card
- Fast and convenient mobile payment via Samsung Pay
- Cash Withdrawal Locally and Globally
- Withdraw cash without any service fee from any ATMs islandwide via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Free cash withdrawal in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, and the Philippines
- Withdraw cash in local currencies at ATMs in the Cirrus global network (S$5 for each overseas transaction)
- Shopping and Commuting
- Make Point-of-Sale transactions (PIN/signature-based or contactless purchases) at any Mastercard establishments worldwide
- Simply tap your card to pay for your public train and bus rides with Mastercard contactless
- Shop online with peace of mind at participating 3-D Secure Merchants with input of One-Time Authorisation Code sent to your mobile phone or generated by the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) Security token
- Pay for your purchases via NETS or NETS ContactlessNew at any of the participating merchants' outlets. The amount spent will be directly debited from your primary Maybank Current or Savings account.
- Use your Debit Card for bill payments and transactions at any AXS Stations island-wide. Click here for more information
- Enjoy TREATS year-long privileges.
- Earn TREATS Points when you sign for your purchases or shop online.
- Redeem your TREATS Points for a host of privileges including frequent flyer miles, dining treats, shopping delights and spa treatments.
- Mobile payment with Samsung Pay works at almost any retailer in Singapore, making shopping or dining easier and more convenient than ever before.
Comparison of Features between an ATM Card and Maybank Platinum Debit Card
Who can apply
- Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners with valid employment pass or work permit
- At least 16 years of age to be eligible for signature-based and online purchases
- Maybank Savings Account holders and Current Account holders. If you are already an account holder without a Maybank Platinum Debit Card, apply for one today at any of our Branches in Singapore.
Fees and charges
- No annual fee
- Usual service fees for Savings and/or Current Accounts apply
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.