What is Maybank Mobile Money?
Maybank Mobile Money allows you to pay anyone, anytime and anywhere from your Maybank Current or Savings Account. You just need to know the collector's mobile number instead of bank account number. As a sender, you need to ensure that the collector has a Singapore-registered mobile number and a savings or current account with a bank in Singapore, or a Singapore-issued Visa or MasterCard credit cardNew!.
When can you use Maybank Mobile Money?
Maybank Mobile Money can be used for the following:
- Pay the tutor for your child's lessons
- Pay the plumber and other home service providers
- Pay for your online purchases from Facebook or Instagram sellers
- Share the cost of a gift or split the restaurant bill with friends and more
What is the transaction limit for Maybank Mobile Money?
You can transfer as little as S$5 to S$500* each time and the collector has up to 7 days to collect the money.
*Maximum amount to transfer each day.
What is the cost of using the service?
The service is free for both sender and collector.
How to get started?
Download/Update Maybank Mobile Banking App.
Search for 'Maybank SG'
Steps for senders to register for Maybank Mobile Money
- Login to Maybank Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Select Maybank Mobile Money to perform a one-time
registration by using your Security Token.
- To generate the OTP, press and hold the
- Using the Security Token keypad, enter the Transaction Signing Code stated (e.g. 2520512) and press
- Input the OTP generated from the Security Token
Steps for using Maybank Mobile Money
To send money:
Step 1 : Login to Maybank Online Banking or Mobile Banking and select Mobile Money.
Step 2 : Enter the collector's Singapore-registered mobile number.
Step 3 : Enter your One-Time Password (OTP).
Step 4 : Disclose your PIN to the collector.
Question? Click here for FAQs.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).