An efficient way to send money overseas; Demand Draft (DD) is a written order issued by Maybank on your behalf to pay a beneficiary.
- Cheaper alternative to a Telegraphic Transfer
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
With a Demand Draft, you can easily send money to almost any part of the world. A cheaper alternative to Telegraphic Transfer, a demand draft is a written order issued by Maybank on your behalf to pay your beneficiary a specified sum of money.
- A more cost-effective way to send funds overseas
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
Who can apply
You need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are applicable. Contact us for more details.
To apply, just visit us at any of our 10 Branches in Singapore with your identification document.
If you are a Maybank account holder, you may log in to Maybank2u.com.sg to order a demand draft quickly and efficiently.