Maybank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit
Earn higher interest with the range of tenures from 1 week to 36 months in Singapore Dollar Time Deposit. Now, you have the option of picking the most suitable tenure to maximise the potential of your company's funds.
Refer to the table for the interest rates applicable to Choice Date Time Deposit:
Choice Date period
Interest rate applicable
30 to 59 days
60 to 89 days
90 to 179 days
180 to 269 days
270 to 359 days
360 to 539 days
540 to 719 days
720 to 999 days
Who can apply
- Sole proprietors
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Incorporated Companies
- Click here to view the list of required documents for account opening
- S$1,000 for tenures from 2 to 36 months
- S$10,000 for 1-month tenure and Choice Date with flexible tenure
- S$1,000,000 for a 1-week tenure, applicable only to corporate accounts
Account opening is subject to the Bank's approval.
Fees and Charges
Fees and Charges
Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services
- Premature withdrawal of less than 3 months â€“ No interest will be paid
- Premature withdrawal of more than 3 months â€“ The interest is pro-rated based on the number of days the Time Deposit is placed, calculated on the lowest tier of the prevailing Savings Account rate at time of withdrawal or the contracted rate, whichever is lower.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.