SME Working Capital Loan
To help SMEs access more funds for their business, SPRING Singapore has introduced the SME Working Capital Loan Programme jointly with Maybank as one of the Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs).
With no collateral required, SME Working Capital Loan provides an alternative financing option to allow local enterprises easy access to cash flow through Maybank SME Banking so that you can focus on developing your business to its fullest potential. Companies can now apply for the loan to fund their daily operations, enhance process flow and develop new product lines.
- Loan Quantum of up to S$300,000
- Repayment Period of up to 5 years Loan
The SME Working Capital Loan will be made available to companies that meet the following criteria:
- Company registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual sales1 of <= S$100m or group employment size <= 200
|1||Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis (i.e. All levels up for corporate shareholders holding > 50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down).|
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
For more information, call our Business Banking hotline 1800-777 0022, , or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.