Youngstarz New Account Opening Gift and Lucky Draw
From 23 July 2018, open a new Youngstarz Savings Account for your child and receive S$20 worth of POPULAR Bookstore voucher with every S$2,000 deposited, limited to a maximum of S$100 POPULAR Bookstore voucher per account.
What’s more, want a break from the concrete jungle for your family? Stand a chance to win a 2D1N staycation at Sentosa when you open a new Youngstarz Savings Account for your child and maintain S$8,000 in the account!
We are awarding each lucky winner with 2 Classic Rooms stay at Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, with S$200 worth of dining vouchers at its Latest Recipe restaurant and tickets to KidZania Singapore for 2 adults and 2 children, worth over S$1,000!
Lucky Draws will be conducted bi-monthly with 3 lucky winners in every Draw.
|Draw||Period in which Account is opened||Draw Dates|
|1||1 April 2018 to 31 May 2018||22 June 2018|
|2||1 April 2018 to 31 July 2018||24 August 2018|
|3||1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018||26 October 2018|
|4||1 April 2018 to 30 November 2018||21 December 2018|
|5||1 April 2018 to 31 December 2018||25 January 2019|
|Draw||Name of Winner||NRIC / Passport No.|
|1||LEE WAI JIAT||SXXXX942J|
|TOH HUI SHAN, SOPHIA||SXXXX633H|
|TAHEERA D/O MAHMOOD MARICAN||SXXXX063H|
Fret not if you didn’t win in the first round, you will still stand a chance in the subsequent Draws as long as you continue to maintain at least S$8,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account from now till 31 December 2018.
Bring along your child’s birth certificate and your NRIC (your child need not be present) to any Maybank branch to open a Youngstarz Savings Account now!
Terms and Conditions
- POPULAR Bookstore vouchers is only available to new Youngstarz Savings Account opened between 23 July 2018 to 31 December 2018, while stocks last. Additional Terms and Conditions shall apply to this promotion, together with the Standard Rules and Regulations Governing Savings Accounts.
- Lucky Draw is available to new Youngstarz Savings Account opened between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2018 and maintain a minimum Average Daily Balance of S$8,000 from the month of Account opening till the date of the corresponding Draw.
- The required minimum Average Daily Balance of S$8,000 must be fresh funds. Maybank cheques or transfers made from the Account Holder’s existing Maybank account(s) (if any) shall not qualify.
- The Average Daily Balance of the month that the Account opened is determined by computing the sum of every day-end balance in the Account in that month divided by the number of days the account has been opened in that month. The Average Daily Balance of the Account in subsequent months following the month in which the account was opened is determined by computing the sum of every day-end balance in the Account in that month divided by the number of days in that month.
- Customers who have closed an Account within 6 months prior to the start of the Promotion Period and during the Promotion Period are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Eligible Customers will receive one Chance to participate in a corresponding Draw for every new Account opened during the Promotion Period.
- Additional Terms and Conditions shall apply to this promotion, together with the Standard Rules and Regulations Governing Savings Accounts.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.