Reach up to 1.30% p.a. on your savings
Enjoy high interest in our online savings account of up to 1.30% p.a. when you deposit a minimum of S$20,000 into your iSAVvy Savings Account from 1 March to 31 May 2017.
|Deposit Amount (S$)|
|20,000 to less than 50,000|
|50,000 to less than 200,000|
|200,000 to 1,000,000|
The rates above are subject to change without notification. Subject solely to the Bank’s discretion, this promotion is applicable to our Shariah-compliant products.
Use FAST to do an interbank fund transfers from other participating banks into your Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account to enjoy this promotion now.
|ONLINE EXCLUSIVE OFFER|
Don’t have an iSAVvy Savings Account? Open one online now and receive a FREE Samsonite foldable travel bag worth S$60*! Remember to key in promo code “SAM052017” in the application form.
You may also apply for the account via Maybank SG app.
Note: For foreigners, please apply at any of our Maybank branch.
*While stocks last
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is available from 1 March 2017 to 31 May 2017.
- Bonus interest/dividend is awarded on the incremental average daily balance in the Account during the Promotion Period against the average daily balance in February 2017.
- The Average Daily Balance of the Account is determined by computing the sum of every day-end balance in the Account that month divided by the number of days in that month.
- Incremental average daily balance must be a minimum of S$20,000 to S$1,000,000 to be eligible for the Bonus interest/dividend.
- Prevailing rates will apply after the Promotion.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.