Reach out for up to 1.30% p.a. with iSAVvy Savings Account
Enjoy a total interest of up to 1.30% p.a. when you deposit a minimum of S$20,000 fresh funds into Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account from now till 31 December 2016.
20,000 to less than 50,000
50,000 to less than 200,000
200,000 & above
Transfer into your iSAVvy Savings Account now. Don't have an account yet? Apply now.
For Singaporeans/Permanent Residents:
- Please login to your Online Banking to apply (under "Applications" tab) if you have an existing Maybank Savings Account in single name; OR
- Please complete this online form. An initial deposit of S$500 must be made via FAST funds transfer from your personal account with another bank to activate this new Maybank account.
For foreigners, please apply at any of our Maybank Branches.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is available from 1 September to 31 December 2016.
- Bonus interest/dividend is awarded on the incremental average daily balance in the Account during the Promotion Period against the average daily balance in August 2016. Prevailing rates will apply after the Promotion. The Average Daily Balance of the Account is determined by computing the sum of every day-end balance in the Account in that month divided by the number of days in that month.
- Incremental average daily balance must be a minimum of S$20,000 to be eligible for the Bonus interest/dividend.
- The rates above are applicable for iSAVvy Savings Account and are subject to change without notification.
- This promotion is applicable to our Shariah compliant accounts, subject solely to the Bank’s discretion. Where applicable, interest shall mean dividend.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.