With a Maybank Renovation Loan, it's never been easier to turn your house into the home of your dreams. We offer you flexible financing options with competitive rates, hassle-free approval and sound financing advice from a dedicated team of loan specialists. This gives you peace of mind to focus on what matters most - renovating your dream home.
- Loan amount of up to 6X your monthly income or S$30,000, whichever is lower
- Flexible loan tenure of 1 to 5 years
- Choice of Monthly Rest or Flat Rate package
- Exclusive Renovation Loan package for Maybank Home Loan customers.
Call us now at 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or visit our Branch to find out more.
APPLY NOW MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- Attractive interest rates from 2.88% p.a. (flat rate)^
- Loan amount of up to 6X your monthly income
- Loan repayment tenure of up to 5 years
|^Effective interest rates (inclusive of 1% processing fee) range from 5.94% p.a. to |
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- Between 21 and 60 years of age (maximum 60 years of age on loan maturity date)
- Minimum Income
- Sole Applicant – S$30,000 p.a.
- Joint Applicants – S$24,000 p.a. (for Main Applicant only). Joint Applicant must be a parent, child, sibling or spouse of Main Applicant.
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) of all applicants
- Income Documents
- For salaried person
- Latest computerised payslip, or
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment, or
- Past 6 months' CPF Statement of Account
- For self-employed person
- Last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Original Renovation Quotation or Invoice, signed by customer and contractor
- Proof of ownership of property to be renovated
- Proof of relationship between Main and Joint Applicants (required for
- For refinancing of existing renovation loans, please furnish Applicant(s)' NRIC, Income Documents, as well as
- Existing bank's Original Letter of Offer/Approval Letter, and
- Existing bank's latest Original Renovation Loan Statement of Account
Note: Incomplete forms or applications not accompanied by the required documents will cause a delay in processing. Maybank reserves the right to request for more documents.
Apply for your Renovation Loan through any of these simple and hassle-free steps!
Download and complete our Application Form (PDF) and send/fax it to us with the required documents to:
420 North Bridge Road
#02-36 North Bridge Shopping Centre
Make an appointment with our loan specialists today.
Terms and Conditions