With a Maybank Renovation Loan, it's never been easier to turn your house into the home of your dreams. We offer you flexible financing options with competitive rates, hassle-free approval and sound financing advice from a dedicated team of loan specialists. This gives you peace of mind to focus on what matters most - renovating your dream home.
- Loan amount of up to 6x your monthly income or $30,000, whichever is lower
- Flexible loan tenure of 1 to 5 years
- Choice of Monthly Rest or Flat Rate package
|Latest Promotion: Renovation Loan Gifts Campaign 5!|
|Be rewarded with a house warming gift for your newly renovated home when you sign up for a Maybank Renovation Loan from now to 30 June 2013!|
Click here to find out more!
- Attractive interest rates from 2.98% p.a. (flat rate)
- Get additional financing for your furnishing needs*
- Exclusive benefit for Maybank Home Loan customers where you enjoy an interest free# Renovation Loan for the first year!
|*||When you apply for Maybank Credit Card and personal loan. Terms & Conditions apply|
|#||For the first S$10,000 of the Renovation Loan and subject to minimum approved Renovation Loan amount of S$10,000 and loan tenure of two years. Additional Terms and Conditions apply|
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- Between 21 and 60 years of age (maximum 60 years of age on loan maturity date)
- Single Application - Minimum income of S$30,000 p.a. for Main Applicant
Joint Application - Minimum income of S$24,000 p.a. for Main Applicant. No minimum income requirement for Joint Applicant.
- Joint Applicant must be a parent, child, sibling or spouse of Main Applicant.
- Photocopy of Applicant(s)'s NRIC (front and back)
- Income Documents
- For salaried person
- Latest computerised payslip, or
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment, or
- Past 6 months' CPF Statement of Account
- For self-employed person
- Last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Original Renovation Quotation or Invoice, signed by customer and contractor
- Proof of ownership of property to be renovated
- Proof of relationship between Main and Joint Applicants (only applicable for joint application)
- For refinancing of existing renovation loans, please furnish Applicant(s)’s NRIC, Income Documents, as well as
- Existing bank's Original Letter of Offer/Approval Letter, and
- Existing bank's latest Original Renovation Loan Statement of Account
Note: Incomplete forms or applications not accompanied by the required documents will cause a delay in processing. Maybank reserves the right to request for more documents.
Apply for your Renovation Loan through any one of these simple and hassle-free steps!
Download and complete our Application Form (PDF) and send/fax it to us with the required documents to:
420 North Bridge Road
#02-36 North Bridge Shopping Centre
Make an appointment with our loan specialists today.