Home Renovation Loan
With a Maybank Home Renovation Loan, it's never been easier to turn your house into the home of your dreams. We offer you flexible financing options with competitive rates, hassle-free approval and sound financing advice from a dedicated team of loan specialists. This gives you a peace of mind to focus on what matters most - renovating your home.
- Attractive interest rates from 2.88% p.a. (flat rate)^
- Choice of monthly rest or flat rate package
- Loan amount of up to 6X your monthly income or S$30,000, whichever is lower
- Flexible loan tenure of up to 5 years
- Exclusive Renovation Loan package for Maybank Home Loan customers.
|^||Effective interest rates (inclusive of 1% processing fee) range from 5.94% p.a. to 10.21% p.a.|
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Minimum 21 years of age; maximum 60 years of age upon loan maturity
- Minimum Income
- Sole applicant - S$30,000 p,a
- Joint applicant - S$24,000 p,a, (for main applicant). Joint applicant must be a parent , child, sibling or spouse of Main Applicant.
- NRIC (front and back) of all applicant(s)
- Income documents of all applicant(s)
For salaried person
- Latest computerised payslip, or
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment, or
- Past 6 months' CPF Statement of Account
- Last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Original Renovation Quotation or Invoice, signed by customer and contractor
- Proof of relationship between main and joint applicants (required for joint application only)
- Proof of ownership of property to be renovated
- For refinancing of existing renovation loan, please furnish the following:
- Applicant(s)' NRIC
- Income documents
- Existing bank's Original Letter of Offer/Approval Letter, and
- Existing bank's latest Original Renovation Loan Statement of Account
Note: Incomplete applications which are not accompanied by the required documents will cause a delay in processing. Maybank reserves the right to request for more documents when necessary.
Download and complete our Application Form (PDF) and send/fax it to us with the required documents to:
420 North Bridge Road
#02-36 North Bridge Shopping Centre