CreditAble (Personal Line of Credit)
Take a load off your mind with Maybank CreditAble – your personal credit line. Enjoy credit line of up to 4X your monthly income, with easy access via chequebook or ATM Card+. So whether it’s for your outstanding bills or that perfect holiday, you will always have that extra cash on hand.
- Extra cash at a low promotional interest rate of only 9% p.a.* for first year
- Choice of flexible or fixed repayments
- Complimentary chequebook
|Experience the fine mechanics of ARBUTUS Automatic Watch worth S$509|
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
|Complimentary TODAI Buffet Dining for 2 worth S$160|
Delight your palate with TODAI Buffet Dining for 2 worth S$160, with a minimum approved CreditAble Term Loan amount of S$8,000.
Click here to find out more.
- Low promotional interest rate of only 9% p.a.* for first year
- Credit line of up to 4X your monthly income
- Flexible repayments from as little as 3% of your outstanding balances or S$30, whichever is higher
- Attractive promotional interest rates with CreditAble Term Loan or Fund Transfer
- Standby facility – pay interest only on the amount you use
- 2-year annual fee waiver
- Easy access to your credit line via complimentary chequebook or ATM Card+ at ATMs in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines
- 24-hour account access via PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg)
- Transfer funds from your CreditAble Account to any Visa card overseas at attractive rates with Maybank Visa Money Transfer
S$80 (2-year fee waiver)
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- Between 21 to 65 years of age
- Have a minimum income of S$30,000 p.a.
How to apply
- Download our ‘Maybank SG’ app from:
- Fill up the form and mail back
- Visit any of our 22 Branches in Singapore
|*||Promotional interest rate of 9% p.a. is only valid for 1 year from the opening date of the Maybank CreditAble Account. Subject to good account conduct as determined by Maybank, otherwise prevailing interest rate of 19.8% p.a. will apply.|
|+||Supports ATM cash withdrawal only. Point-of-Sale transaction is not available.|