CreditAble (Personal Line of Credit)
Take a load off your mind with Maybank CreditAble – your personal credit line. Enjoy credit line of up to 4X your monthly income, with easy access via chequebook or ATM Card+. So whether it’s for your outstanding bills or that perfect holiday, you will always have that extra cash on hand.
- Extra cash at lowest interest rate^ at only 9% p.a.* for one year New!
- Choice of flexible or fixed repayments
- Complimentary chequebook
|Free PANDORA Charm bracelet worth S$212|
Receive an exquisite activation gift of PANDORA Charm Bracelet worth S$212 when you apply for Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble!
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
|Complimentary CBTL single serve beverage machine and 2 starter kits worth S$225|
Receive a complimentary The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s single serve beverage machine and 2 starter kits worth S$225 when you apply for CreditAble Term Loan.
Click here to find out more.
- Low prevailing interest rate of only 9% p.a.* for first year New!
- Credit line of up to 4X your monthly income
- Flexible repayments from as little as 3% of your outstanding balances or S$30, whichever is higher
- Attractive promotional interest rates with CreditAble Term Loan or Fund Transfer
- Standby facility – pay interest only on the amount you use
- 2-year annual fee waiver
- Easy access to your credit line via complimentary chequebook or ATM Card+ at ATMs in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines
- 24-hour account access via PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg)
- Transfer funds from your CreditAble Account to any Visa card overseas at attractive rates with Maybank Visa Money Transfer
S$60 (2-year fee waiver)
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- Between 21 to 65 years of age
- Have a minimum income of S$30,000 p.a.
|*||Promotional interest rate of 9% p.a. is only valid for 1 year from the opening date of the Maybank CreditAble Account. Subject to good account conduct as determined by Maybank, otherwise prevailing interest rate of 17.8% p.a. will apply.|
|^||Claim is made as at time of publishing.|
|+||Supports ATM cash withdrawal only. Point-of-Sale transaction is not available.|