PRUflexicash is an insurance savings plan that has been specially tailored to help you save for the future while giving you protection against Death, Permanent Disability2 and Terminal Illnesses2. It also offers you financial flexibility with a yearly cashback1. You can decide when you want to receive your yearly cashback1 which gives you the freedom to align the payouts to suit your needs.
Key Benefits ^
- Lump sum payment in the event of Death, Terminal Illness2 and Total and Permanent Disability2
- Flexible policy terms of 15, 20 or 25 years
- 3 ways to enjoy the yearly cashback1:
- Start the yearly cashback1 after the end of the 2nd policy anniversary; or
- Defer receiving the yearly cashback1 until the end of 10th policy anniversary; or
- Accumulate the yearly cashback1 for a lump sum payout at maturity
- Offers two options at maturity to collect maturity proceeds
- Choice of cashing in bonuses (non-guaranteed) accumulated
- Adds on supplementary benefits for more comprehensive coverage
|1||Yearly cashback starts after the 2nd policy anniversary|
|2||Policy provides coverage against Terminal Illness ("TI") and Total and Permanent Disability ("TPD") during the term of the policy, and before the anniversary of the policy on which the Life Assured will attain the age of 65. The Life Assured cannot claim for both TI and TPD.|
|^||Terms and conditions apply|
To find out more, please speak to Prudential Financial Services Consultant located at any of Maybank branches.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid.
This is not a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the respective policies for the exact terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the insurance policy. The information contained herein is for general information purpose only and does not constitute an offer, invitation to offer, or a solicitation, or any advice or recommendation with respect to the purchase or sale of the above plan. Furthermore, the information contained herein is without regard to the specific objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person who may view it. Acceptance of the proposal is subject to underwriting.
The above plan is an insurance plan underwritten by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited and the information contained herein is also provided by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited. Malayan Banking Berhad shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding the information contained herein or your application or the contract of insurance.
Information correct as at Feb 2013