EverFamily Choice Plan is a comprehensive family personal accident plan that is specially designed to protect and lighten you and your family's financial burden in the event of death, disability or injury caused by an accident anywhere in the world.
- Main Insured and Spouse must be between 18 and 60 years of age; renewal till age 70
- Dependents must be between 1 and 21 years of age
- Premium pricing does not increase with age
- Joint spouse enrolment - each dependent (maximum 4) will be covered for 20% of all Main Insured's benefits at no additional costs
- Worldwide coverage
- Up to S$100,000 Accidental Death Benefit
- Up to S$500,000 Accidental Disability Benefit in the event of Total Permanent Disability
- Up to S$100,000 lump sum Scholarship Fund payout upon death or disability of both insured parents due to an accident
- Up to S$2,000 reimbursement in Medical Expenses incurred due to accidental injury
- Up to S$2,000 monthly Family Benefit to help ease one's financial burden in the event that either insured parent dies or becomes disabled, due to an accident
- Up to S$300 Daily Hospital Confinement Benefit
- Affordable premiums that do not increase with age
Who can apply
- Main Insured or Spouse – from 18 to 60 years; renewal up to 70 years of age
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens, Permanent Resident or Foreigners with valid work permit or employment pass
Dependents – from 1 to 21 years of age
Each dependent will be covered for 20% of all Main Insured's benefits at no additional cost; maximum 4 dependents can be enrolled
|Benefit Features :|
|Accidental Medical Reimbursement|
|Daily Hospital Confinement|
|Family Monthly Benefit|
Pre-existing conditions are excluded.
For full details of the policy coverage terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy documents.
To apply, please call Chubb at 6505 5580, from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites: