What would you do if you were unable to earn an income for an extended period of time, because you were retrenched or an accident leaves you unfit for work?
How would you then keep up with your home loans, household bills, children’s education expenses on top of your daily living expenses?
What you need is EverEase, designed to protect against loss of income due to retrenchment or an accident. With a range of different coverage, EverEase will help share your financial burden and help you maintain your living expenses.
With EverEase, you can:
- Receive up to S$150,000 in the event of Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disability;
- Double your coverage for Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability if it is due to a road accident;
- Be reimbursed for up to S$1,500 on your medical bills when it is due to an accident;
- Receive up to an additional S$12,000 to help with your outstanding loans in the event of Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disability;
- Receive up to S$1,000 per month, for up to 3 months in the event that you are retrenched; and
- Have the flexibility to enhance your coverage with optional add-on benefits.
|Accidental Death & Permanent Total Disability Benefit|
|Road Accident Coverage|
(in the event of Accidental Death & Permanent Total Disability)
|Accidental Medical Reimbursement |
|Loan Coverage |
(lump sum payout; pays on top of Accident Death & Permanent Total Disability)
|Retrenchment Coverage* |
(payable up to 3 months)
S$500 per month
S$800 per month
S$1,000 per month
(Pays for each dependent child in the event of the insured adult’s Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disability, up to 3 children)
S$ 4,500 per child
|Daily Hospital Income^|
S$100 per day
|*||A waiting period of 90 days from policy commencement date is applicable.|
|^||Payable in the event you are confined in a hospital for at least 24 consecutive hours, as a result of an accidental injury, within 30 days from the date of accident; up to 365 days.|
|Premiums# for Plan with Core Benefits|
|Premiums# for Plan with Core Benefits plus Optional Benefits|
|#||Premiums stated are for a single insured and is inclusive of 7% GST.|
Who can apply
- Main Insured or Spouse – between the age of 18 and 60 on the commencement date; renewal up to 69 years of age
- Applicant must be Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Foreigner with valid work permit or employment pass
Enrolment is subject to approval by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Pre-existing medical conditions are excluded from the policy coverage. For full details of the policy coverage terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy documents.
If in doubt or when considering an insurance product’s suitability, you should seek advice from a qualified advisor. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
To apply, please call Chubb at 6505 5580, from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites: