Regular dentist visits and preventive care can be expensive, but they are of utmost importance to your oral health.
Regardless of whether it is a sudden toothache that requires treatment, oral surgery or a regular routine checkup, EverDental is an affordable dental insurance plan that can help you to manage the high cost of your dental bills.
With preferential rates on a wide range of dental treatments and coverage for routine and Accident related treatments, you can be sure that your dental needs will be taken care of.
- Up to S$50,000 lump sum payout upon Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disablement
- Dental Benefit
- 2.5% yearly increment on Accidental Death benefit, Permanent Total Disablement benefit, Annual Maximum dental claims and premiums; up to 200% of the original amount
- Access to over 70 network dentists conveniently located in Singapore with preferential rates on a wide range of dental treatments including:
- Root canal treatment
- Non-surgical extractions
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic care
- Restorative treatment (including cosmetic dental care and tooth whitening)
- Main Insured aged between 18 and 60 years; renewable up to 65 years old
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, or Foreigners with valid work permit, employment pass or S pass
Pre-existing Medical Conditions will not be covered. There is a waiting period of 90 days for any non-emergency or accidental claims. For more information regarding network dentists, please visit www.cynergycare.com. For full details, please refer to the policy, terms, conditions and exclusions. This is only product information provided by us. You should seek advice from a qualified advisor, if in doubt or when considering an insurance product’s suitability.
To apply, please call Chubb at 6505 5580, from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites: