Singapore Dollar Choice Date Time Deposit
Gain greater control over your finances with flexible placement periods; earn interest that’s calculated right up to the maturity date of your deposit.
- Minimum deposit of S$10,000
- Placement periods from 30 to 999 days
With a Singapore Dollar Choice Date Time Deposit, you choose your preferred placement period, and earn interest that is calculated right up to the maturity date of your deposit.. Enjoy the flexibility to invest from 30 to 999 days, and gain greater control over your finances.
- Flexible maturity period
- Access overdraft facilities secured against your deposit
- Auto-renewal of deposit upon maturity
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Maybank2u.com.sg
- Among the highest time deposit interest rates in Singapore
Interest rate applicable to Choice Date Time Deposit is as follows:
|Choice Date period|
Interest rate applicable
|30 to 59 days|
|60 to 89 days|
|90 to 179 days|
|180 to 269 days|
|270 to 359 days|
|360 to 539 days|
|540 to 719 days|
|720 to 999 days|
- Premature withdrawal of less than 3 months – No interest will be paid
- Premature withdrawal of more than 3 months – The interest is pro-rated based on the number of days the Time Deposit is placed, calculated on the lowest tier of the prevailing Savings Account rate at time of withdrawal or the contracted rate, whichever is lower.
Minimum initial deposit
Who can apply
- Available as a personal, joint or corporate account
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 16 years of age
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Passport and Employment Pass; and
- An original copy of the latest bank statement, utility or telecommunication bill with
your residential address indicated
Fees and charges
- Fees and charges apply for premature withdrawal
If you are a Maybank account holder with online access, you can login to Maybank2u.com.sg and place your time deposit online immediately. Alternatively, visit any of our 21 Branches in Singapore today.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.