iSAVvy Time Deposit
Enjoy one of the highest interest rates in town with iSAVvy Time Deposit now!
Grow your money with iSAVvy Time Deposit – the first and only online time deposit in Singapore that gives you not only one of the highest time deposit interest rates in Singapore but also upfront interest and up to 440% interest-on-interest!
- Denominated in Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Low minimum deposit amount of S$5,000
- Choice of 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 months tenure
- Among the highest SGD time deposit interest rates in Singapore
- Receive upfront interest* one calendar day after placement and interest-on-interest* upon maturity!
- Auto-renewal of deposit upon maturity
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via Maybank2u.com.sg Online Banking and PhoneBanking (Dial-Link)
- Click here for a list of iSAVvy Special Features and Promotions
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 16 years of age
- Maintain any Maybank Savings or Current account with Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) access
- Time Deposit principal will be debited from this account
- Interest and principal upon deposit maturity will be credited to this account
Fees and charges
- No fees for online account opening
- No fees for account maintenance
- Fees and charges apply for over-the-counter transactions
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Terms and Conditions apply
The iSAVvy Time Deposit is a deposit account that can only be operated via Maybank2u.com.sg. No statement or advice will be issued. iSAVvy Time Deposit does not allow for partial withdrawal and top-up of the principal amount. For premature withdrawal, the entire interest paid upfront will be returnable to the Bank through a deduction from the iSAVvy Time Deposit principal amount. No interest–on-interest will be paid. Such premature withdrawal can only be made at any of our 22 Maybank Branches in Singapore.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.