iSAVvy Foreign Currency Time Deposit
Diversify your portfolio with iSAVvy Foreign Currency Time Deposit
Diversify your portfolio with iSAVvy Foreign Currency Time Deposit. Enjoy preferential interest and foreign exchange rates and select from our wide array of foreign currencies.
- 5 major foreign currencies available:
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- Sterling Pound
- United States Dollar
- Minimum placement of 10,000 units for all foreign currencies
- Placement periods:
- 1, 2, 3 and 6 months for all 5 major currencies
- 12 months only available for USD
- Competitive interest rates
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
- Enjoy preferential interest and exchange rates usually offered for 100,000 units of foreign currency* by placing a minimum deposit of 10,000 units
- Access overdraft facilities secured against your deposit
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via Maybank2u.com.sg Online Banking and PhoneBanking (Dial-Link)
- Click here for a list of iSAVvy Special Features and Promotions
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 18 years of age
- Maintain any Maybank Savings or Current account with Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) access
- Foreign Currency Time Deposit principal will be debited from this account
- Interest and principal on deposit maturity will be credited to this account
Fees and charges
- No fees for online account opening
- No fees for account maintenance
- Fees and charges apply for over-the-counter transactions
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
|*||Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice.|
The iSAVvy Foreign Currency Time Deposit is a deposit account that can only be operated via Maybank2u.com.sg. No statement or advice will be issued. Premature withdrawal (whether partial or in full) and top-up of the principal amount is not permitted. The Bank may however in its discretion, allow a premature withdrawal in full upon it being compensated for all losses arising from such premature withdrawal, including the replacement cost for such deposit. Such premature withdrawal can only be made at any of our 22 Maybank Branches in Singapore.
Foreign currency investments are subject to fluctuations with either the possibility of profit or the risk of loss. Please note that principal investment can also be eroded.
Information (including interest rates and charges) is subject to change and is correct at time of print.