iSAVvy Savings Account Cash Credit
Promotion and Lucky Draw
Stand a chance to win 16G Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 LTE when you participate in iSAVvy Savings Account Cash Credit promotion!
iSAVvy Savings Account gives you S$50 Cash Credit for every S$30,000 fresh funds deposited. In addition, you will be automatically enrolled for the Lucky Draw where you will receive one lucky draw chance for every S$10,000 fresh funds deposited.
Winners of iSAVvy Lucky Draw
|Draw||Qualifying Period ||Name of Winner||NRIC/|
|1||19 March – |
30 April 2013
|Teo C. G.||SXXXX802H||Samsung GALAXY |
Note 10.1 LTE
Illustration for Cash Credit promotion:
Eligible Cash Credit
Illustration for Lucky Draw:
Eligible Lucky Draw Chance(s)
The more you deposit, the more cash and lucky draw chances you will receive!
Simply login to Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) to register for the Cash Credit promotion now
- Login to Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking)
- Click on:
- Customer Service
- iSAVvy Promotion
- Complete the Online Form and click Submit. Remember to deposit funds within 30 days to receive Cash Credit that will be automatically credited to your account!
- Cash Credit Promotion and Lucky Draw is valid until 31 December 2013.
- Deposits made in relation to the Promotion must consist of fresh funds and must remain in the iSAVvy Savings Account for 6 months.
- Fresh funds are defined as cash deposits, interbank credits (GIRO or funds transfers) or non-Maybank cheque deposits.
- Only accounts which have successfully received the Cash Credit will be eligible for the Lucky Draw.
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted for eligible customers based on the date of registration for the Cash Credit promotion. There will be one (1) winner for each Lucky Draw. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for the Lucky Draw dates.
- Additional Terms and Conditions of this promotion apply, together with the Terms and Conditions governing iSAVvy Savings Account.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.