Youngstarz Savings Account
A world of possibilities awaits your child!
Doctor. Filmmaker. Musician. These may just be some of your child’s aspirations. And you can help him fulfil his ambition today by starting a Youngstarz Savings Account. It’s a junior savings account like no other. With an extensive range of unique benefits and privileges, Youngstarz Savings Account is tailored to give your little one that perfect head start in life!
- Free Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Insurance1 and personal accident insurance2
- Exclusive birthday privileges on your child’s birthday month. Terms and conditions apply.
|Youngstarz Sign-up Gift Promotion|
|Receive S$20 POPULAR Gift voucher when you open a new Youngstarz Savings Account with minimum deposit of S$5,000 from now till 31 December 2013. Terms and conditions apply|
- Attractive interest to help you build up his financial security. One of the highest interest rates for a children’s savings account!
- Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease insurance1 that takes care of his hospitalisation expenses with daily cash benefits of S$200 (up to a maximum payout of S$5,000 a year).
- Personal Accident insurance2 that gives your child and you worldwide coverage against accidental death or permanent disablement with lump sum payout of S$400,000 or 8 times of your account balance, whichever is lower.
|1||Eligibility for Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease (HFMD) insurance is based on maintaining a minimum deposit of S$2,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account. Payout is based on daily hospitalisation cash benefit of S$200; up to a maximum of 25 days per year. The maximum claim by each minor Account Holder is S$5,000 any one hospital stay or per year. Daily cash benefit will only be paid if the minor Account Holder has been hospitalised for a minimum of 18 hours in one hospital stay. Payout will be until the minor Account Holder reaches 18 years of age.|
|2||Eligibility for free Personal Accident (PA) insurance is based on maintaining a minimum deposit of S$2,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account. Payout is based on 8 times of the account balance or S$400,000, whichever is lower, until the minor Account Holder reaches 18 years of age.|
- Among the highest interest rates in town for a children's savings account
- Interest is calculated daily and credited monthly
Minimum initial deposit
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners with Employment Pass or Work Permit
- Below 18 years of age
- Parent or guardian
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
- Birth certificate
Fees and charges
- Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.