Youngstarz Savings Account
A world of possibilities awaits your child! With an extensive range of benefits and privileges, Youngstarz Savings Account is the unique children savings account tailored to give your little ones that perfect head start in life
Visit any Maybank Branch to open this account now.Make an appointment with your preferred Branch
|Receive S$20 POPULAR Bookstore voucher with Youngstarz Savings Account|
|Receive S$20 POPULAR Bookstore voucher when you open a Youngstarz Savings Account for your child with just S$1,000.|
|Get 3X interest and unique treats with Maybank Family Plus|
|Earn up to 3X interest on the first S$30,000 of your child’s savings when your family save and spend with Maybank!|
- Birthday Privileges
- Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease insurance1 that takes care of his hospitalisation expenses with daily cash benefits of S$100 (up to a maximum payout of S$2,500 a year).
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease Outpatient Benefit2 which covers S$100 per incident (up to a maximum payout of S$200 a year).
- Personal Accident insurance3 that gives your child and you worldwide coverage against accidental death or permanent disablement with lump sum payout of S$15,000.
- KidZania Singapore
Enjoy S$188 off KidZania Singapore Birthday Party Packages! Give your child a birthday to remember with a choice of 2 fun-filled packages! (U.P. S$1388 and S$2388)
- New sign-up: 20% off 3-year Adult (U.P. S$30) and Student (U.P. S$20) membership
- Renewal: Free additional 6 months with renewal of 3-year Adult (U.P. S$20) and Student (U.P. S$15) membership
- deCharacter Image Makeover Studio
- Kid Fairytale/Superhero/Transformer/Starwars/Cartoon Character/ Model Makeover at S$38 (U.P. S$288)
- Siblings Makeover + Photo Shoot at S$88 (worth S$528)
- Family Makeover + Photo Shoot at S$128 (worth S$688)
One of the highest interest rates for children account
Account Opening Requirements
- Minimum initial deposit of S$10
- Child aged below 16 years old
- Birth Certificate
- Parent / Legal Guardian with minimum age of 16
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents - NRIC
- Foreigners - Passport and Employment Pass; and an original copy of your latest personal account bank statement with another bank, utility or telecommunication bill with your residential address in Singapore indicated
Account is opened as a trust account and operated by the Parent or Legal Guardian.
Fees and charges
- S$30 early account closure fee, if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
|1||Eligibility for Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease (HFMD) insurance is based on maintaining a minimum deposit of S$5,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account. Payout is based on daily hospitalisation cash benefit of S$100; up to a maximum of 25 days per year. The maximum claim by each minor Account Holder is S$2,500 any one hospital stay or per year. Daily cash benefit will only be paid if the minor Account Holder has been hospitalised for a minimum of 18 hours in one hospital stay. Payout will be until the minor Account Holder reaches 17 years of age.|
|2||Eligibility for Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease (HFMD) Outpatient Benefit is based on maintaining a minimum deposit of S$5,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account. The maximum claim by each minor Account Holder is S$200 per year. Payout will be until the minor Account Holder reaches 17 years of age.|
|3||Eligibility for free Personal Accident (PA) insurance is based on maintaining a minimum deposit of S$5,000 in the Youngstarz Savings Account.|
|4||Privileges are only valid during Youngstarz Account holder (child) birthday month. Other Terms and Conditions of the merchants involved in the promotions apply.|
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.