Easy monitoring with passbook updates; with tiered interest rates, the more you save, the more interest you'll earn
- Tiered interest rates that optimise your savings
With a passbook Savings Account, you'll earn interest that is calculated daily and credited monthly. What's more, our interest rates are tiered so the more you save, the more interest you'll earn!
- Among the highest interest rates in Singapore
- Easy cash withdrawals via your Maybank Platinum Debit Card or ATM Card
- Withdraw cash (no transaction fee) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia*, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and the Philippines
- Withdraw cash at any Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian, and SingPost outlets with EPINS® CashOut™ each time you make a purchase or pay your bills through EPINS®
- Easy transaction monitoring – update your passbook at any Branch or Passbook Update Machine to view transaction details
- 24-hour account access via our ATMs, cash deposit machines, PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Maybank2u.com.sg
|*||Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) ATMs|
One of the highest tiered interest rates in Singapore
Minimum initial deposit
- S$10 for Singaporeans, Clubs and Societies
- S$500 for Foreigners
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Open to clubs and societies
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
Fees and charges
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, and Clubs and Societies
- S$2 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$500
- S$5 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$500
- Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services.
Make every cent work hard for you. Apply for the Savings Account here, or visit any of our 22 Branches in Singapore. For foreigners working and/or residing in Singapore, application is at Branches only.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.