Maybank Passion Plus Programme
Plan for life beyond 50 with a package specially designed to give you peace of mind and greater rewards.
Privilege Plus Savings Account
Privilege Plus Savings Account offers our privileged customers aged 50 years old and above with attractive interest rates on their savings and protects them with free personal accident insurance coverage.
Maximum your savings during your golden years with Maybank Privilege Plus Savings account. You can make the most out of your savings from this account, enjoy higher interest rates and complimentary insurance coverage. Maybank Privilege Plus Savings Account allows you to start enjoying your golden years, confident that your savings are well protected and well rewarded.
PayNow. Reward Yourself Now.
Register for PayNow by linking your NRIC number to your Maybank Privilege Plus Savings Account and deposit fresh funds to earn your gift of choice:
|With minimum deposit of S$28,000|
American Tourister Wrap 29" Spinner
(Retail Price S$210)
|or||With minimum deposit of S$80,000|
Bushnell Golf Tour V4 Rangefinder
(Retail Price S$515)
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion will be available from 1 November 2019 and shall end on a date to be determined by Maybank in its absolute discretion or until the Gifts are fully redeemed, whichever is earlier.
- Customers must deposit fresh funds, during the Promotion Period, into their new or existing Privilege Plus Savings Account with Maybank and link their NRIC to their Privilege Plus Savings Accounts for PayNow registration during the Promotion Period to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The S$28,000 Deposit Amount placed into the Account will be held by Maybank for a period of six (6) months and the S$80,000 Deposit Amount will be held by Maybank for a period of nine (9) months from the date of deposit and will not be available for withdrawal during this period, unless the Account Holder withdraws from the Promotion by informing Maybank. If the Account Holder closes the Account or withdraws all or part of the Deposit Amount within the 6 or 9 month period (as the case may be) stated in this Clause, Maybank will in its sole discretion deduct the value of the Gift from the Account and/or from any other account the Account Holder holds with Maybank.
- The funds deposited into the Account must be made at any Maybank Branch in Singapore, using fresh funds and excluding transfers from existing Maybank accounts (if any).
- Limited to one Gift per Account Holder throughout the Promotion Period. The Gift is issued on a first-come-first-served basis and is while stocks last.
- Additional Terms and Conditions shall apply to this promotion, together with the Standard Rules and Regulations Governing Savings Accounts.
15% off 1kg whole cake at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
S$500 off any dispensers and complimentary gifts worth S$165 with any purchase of the dispensers
Enjoy S$10 off with a minimum spend of S$180
S$78 nett Birthday Treats at Amore Fitness & Boutique Spa worth S$276.06
Complimentary customised facial (60mins) or Nourishing milk detox therapy (45mins) at Mary Chia Beauty & Slimming Specialist
Complimentary customised facial (60mins) or Nourishing milk detox therapy (45mins) at Urban Homme Face and Body Studio for Men
Complimentary 30 minutes with any purchase of 60 minutes full massage at Masego The Safari Spa
Complimentary 30 minutes with any purchase of 60 minutes full massage at Huang Ah Ma The Oriental Spa Chamber
S$48 nett Birthday Treats at Beijing 101 worth S$542
15% off a la carte dinner food bill at Jade, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
15% off afternoon tea at The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
15% off a la carte dinner food bill at The Clifford Pier, The Fullerton Bay Hotel
Two-year free membership from Eu Yan Sang
30% off premium Wild American Ginseng range from Eu Yan Sang
20% discount on M21 or Signature misty eyebrow embroidery services from Allure Beauty Saloon Pte Ltd
Reviva Rose Stem Cell Facial Treatment from HAACH/ Dr HAACH
Chiropractic trial inclusive of digital posture analysis, consultation and chiropractic adjustment from Natural Healings
Silver Health Screening Package from Healthway Medical
Dental Scaling & Polishing from Healthway Dental
Signature Herbal Scalp Treatment from Luxescalp
- Minimum age: 50 years old
- Initial deposit:
- S$500 (Singaporeans/Permanent Residents)
- S$1,000 (Foreigners)
Documents Requirement for Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
Documents Requirement for Foreigners
- Employment Pass
- Proof of Mailing Address (i.e. Utility/Telco/Bank statement with another bank in Singapore) where name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass
Fees and Charges
Fees and Charges
Fall-below fee (per month)
S$2 (Singaporeans and Permanent Residents)
When the monthly average balance falls below S$1,000
Early Account Closure
(within 6 months)
S$30 early account closure fee, if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services
|1||Terms and Conditions of the merchants involved in the promotion apply.|
|2||Customer must maintain a minimum balance of S$30,000 and aged between 50 and 70 years old. For joint account, only the older account holder will be entitled to the complimentary personal accident insurance coverage. This includes Accidental Medical Reimbursement Benefit (AMR) where the claim on the medical expenses as a result of a Bodily Injury will be based upon production of original receipts, up to S$500 per event. The total claims incurred in one Bodily Injury must exceed S$50. Subject to 1st medical expense incurred within 4 weeks of accident and medical expenses incurred for the same event must not exceed 1 year. Also, Accidental Permanent Disablement Benefit (APD), the insured person must sustain Bodily Injury which results in his/her Permanent Disablement to be eligible to the claim of up to a maximum of S$30,000. It is a one-time claim under this benefit. Once a claim is settled, the coverage for the insured person is terminated.|
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.