iSAVvy Savings Account
The online savings account that never stops giving
With iSAVvy Savings Account, you'll not only earn attractive interest but also special additional
interest-on-interest* for your loyalty. Plus, enjoy the ease and convenience of online banking transactions 24/7 performed at your own time.
Get S$50 Cash Credit for every S$30,000 fresh funds deposited with iSAVvy Savings Account and stand to win a Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 LTE!Find out more
- NEW! Enjoy 10-year annual fee waiver** when you apply for the Maybank Horizon Platinum Visa Card via Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking)
- Complimentary travel insurance1 with a balance of at least S$200,000
- Create iSAVvy Sub-accounts to help you reach your savings goals
- Enjoy free insurance coverage2 if you maintain a total balance of at least S$100,000 in iSAVvy Account(s)
- Personal accident insurance coverage of up to S$250,000
- Daily Cash Benefit of S$50 per day for Hospital Admission due to accident
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement of S$500 per accident
- Easy cash withdrawals via your Maybank Platinum Debit Card or ATM Card
- Withdraw cash (no transaction fee) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia#, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and The Philippines.
- Withdraw cash at any Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian, and SingPost outlets with EPINS® CashOut™ each time you make a purchase or pay your bills through EPINS®
- Pay for your purchases at any EPINS® participating merchants' outlets
- Make bill payments at any AXS Stations located island-wide
- 24-hour account access via our ATMs, cash deposit machines, PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Maybank2u.com.sg
- Attractive interest that is calculated daily and credited monthly
- 6% interest-on-interest * for accounts with an average monthly balance of at least S$5,000 to below S$100,000
- 18% interest-on-interest* for accounts with an average monthly balance of at least S$100,000 to below S$200,000
Account Opening Requirements
- Minimum initial deposit of S$10
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
Fees and charges
- S$2 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$500
- S$30 early account closure fee, if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Fees and Charges apply for over-the-counter transactions
- Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Terms and conditions apply. Eligibility for interest-on-interest is based on maintaining an average monthly balance of at least S$5,000 to below S$200,000 over a 6-month period, starting from the 2nd month of account opening
|**||Applicable only for new Maybank Horizon Visa Platinum Cardmembers where application is made via Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking).|
|1||Additional terms and conditions apply for the travel insurance coverage. Please refer to the policy schedule (Travel) for details|
|2||Additional terms and conditions apply for the personal accident insurance coverage. Please refer to the policy schedule (PA) for details|
|#||Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) ATMs|
The iSAVvy Savings Account is a deposit account that can only be operated via Maybank Platinum Debit Card, ATM/ATM MasterCard Electronic Card, phone banking (Dial-Link) and Maybank2u.com.sg. No passbook or monthly statements will be issued. Account holders must view their transaction records via Maybank2u.com.sg. Closure of account can only be done at the Branches.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.