RegionLink - Online Funds Transfer (Malaysia & Philippines)
Enjoy the convenience of transferring funds to accounts with Maybank Malaysia and Maybank Philippines via Maybank2u.com.sg at your own time. With a daily transfer limit of up to S$3,000*, you'll enjoy more flexibility in cash management. You can also make transfers to payee accounts with other banks in the Philippines.
- Daily transfer limit of up to S$3,000
- Option to increase daily transfer limit to S$20,000
- S$15 service fee per transaction (Malaysia) or S$6 service fee per transaction (Philippines)
- Quick and efficient Same-day transfer**Next business day transfer**
Transfer to Maybank Malaysia Before 4 pm (Singapore time) on any business day (Mon – Fri)
- Transfers after 4 pm (Singapore time) on any business day (Mon – Fri),
- On Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
Transfer to Maybank PhilippinesReal time transfer
- Flexible and convenient – simply log into Maybank2u.com.sg 24 x 7 to make a transfer
- Straightforward process – simply register your payee account online via Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) before performing a funds transfer. You will need to use the New Security Token to update your payee accounts online. On-screen instructions will be provided.
Note: For fund transfers made to other banks in the Philippines, it is not within Maybank’s means to advise on when funds will be credited to the payee's account.
Fees and charges
RegionLink – Online Funds Transfer Malaysia
RegionLink – Online Funds Transfer Philippines
|*||The default limit that you can transfer to payee accounts using Online Funds Transfer (Malaysia & Philippines) service is S$3,000 per day per customer, with an option to increase up to a maximum of S$20,000. Simply mail us the completed Daily Transaction Limit Update Request form (PDF) if you wish to change the transaction limit. For immediate update of your Daily Transaction Limit, please log into Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) to make changes online via Funds Transfer > View/Amend Limit|
|**||If the transaction falls on a Malaysia or Philippines public holiday, it will be effected on the next business day in that respective country.|
|ˆ||Service or any other fees charged by other banks is at the discretion of the respective banks. There is a restriction of 150,000 Pesos for each funds transfer transaction to payee accounts in the Philippines.|
Questions? Our FAQ may help.