RegionLink Instant Funds Transfer
Transfer funds from Singapore to Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines instantly over-the-counter at our Branches. No worrying about over or under-paying as exact currency equivalent is determined on the spot!
- Enjoy instant credit into the receiving account at over 400 Branches in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines
- No additional fee levied by agent bank in Brunei and Malaysia
- Enjoy faster service at no extra cost
- Instantaneous funds transfer at the same cost as a Telegraphic Transfer
- Determine the exact currency equivalent on the spot – no more worries about under-paying or over-paying your recipient
- Funds are available to your recipient even after banking hours
- Enjoy convenient access via Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines, or online banking (for Maybank Malaysia only)
- Funds are credited even on weekends and public holidays in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines
Who can apply
You do not need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service
Just produce your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fee and charges
- The charges for RegionLink Instant Funds Transfer includes a processing fee of S$10 and a commission of 0.125%, subject to a minimum of S$20 and a maximum of S$100.
- Click here for other fees and charges
Visit any of our 22 Branches in Singapore with your identification document.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.