RegionLink Instant Funds Transfer
Transfer funds from Singapore to Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines instantly over-the-counter at our Branches. The currency conversion is determined on the spot!
- Enjoy instant credit into the receiving Maybank personal account in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Avoid additional fee levied by agent banks in Brunei and Malaysia
- Enjoy faster service at no extra cost
- Instantaneous funds transfer at the same cost as a Telegraphic Transfer
- Determine the exact foreign currency equivalent for your transfer amount, on-the-spot
- Funds are available to your recipient
- After banking hours via Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines, and through Online Banking (for Maybank Malaysia)
- On weekends and public holidays in Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines
Who can apply
You need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fee and charges
- The charges for RegionLink Instant Funds Transfer includes a processing fee of S$10 and a commission of 0.125%, subject to a minimum of S$20 and a maximum of S$100.
- Click here for other fees and charges
Visit any of our 21 Branches in Singapore with your identification document.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.