An efficient way to send money overseas; Demand Draft (DD) is a written order issued by Maybank on your behalf to pay a beneficiary. A Demand Draft is similar to a Cashier's Order, but drawn on Maybank's overseas correspondent banks.
- Cheaper alternative to a TT
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere. With effect from 1 June 2018, you can send Demand Drafts in Euro as well.
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
With effect from 3 August 2018, we will cease the service to clear Demand Drafts in Euro payable in Austria.
- A more cost-effective way to send funds overseas
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
Who can apply
You need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service.
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fees and charges
Click here for a list of applicable fees and charges
To apply, just visit any Maybank branch in Singapore with your identification document.
If you are a Maybank account holder, you may log in to Maybank Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg) to order a demand draft quickly and efficiently.