Other Banks' Credit Card Payment
Pay any bank's Visa or Mastercard credit card issued in Singapore. Simply login to Maybank Online Banking or Mobile Banking and make a payment to your card anytime, anywhere.
- Available to all Maybank Online and Mobile Banking customers with savings and current accounts*.
- Payment to your Visa/Mastercard credit card issued in Singapore by any bank is free.
- You may create up to 30 favourite payees at "Other Banks' Credit Card Payment".
- Minimum payment of S$5 applies for each payment transaction. For multiple transactions, the total combined transfer limit is defaulted at S$3,000 per day with an option to increase to a maximum limit of S$20,000 per day upon request and subject to the available account balance.
- From 17 March 2019, "Overseas Credit Card" bill payment via online banking will no longer be available.
Steps (Flow)Step 1: Login to Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) or Maybank Mobile Banking
Step 2a: For Online Banking, select "Payment"
Step 2b: For Mobile Banking, select "Credit Card Payment"
Step 3: Select "Other Banks' Credit Card Payment"
- Pay locally issued Visa and Mastercard credit card bills wherever you may be
- Free of charge
- Schedule your payment up to 30 days from the day after tomorrow
- Quick and easy access to your previous transactions
- Free of Charge
Who can use the service
- Maybank account holders in Singapore with Online Banking access
Not yet a Maybank Account holder? Visit any of our Maybank Branches in Singapore today.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.