Local Funds Transfer
Perform funds transfers with greater speed and ease with our suite of transfer options to suit different needs. With a daily transfer limit of up to S$200,000*, you'll enjoy more flexibility in cash management.
Conveniently access our funds transfer service via the following self-service channels
- Flexible and convenient service
- 4 transfer options for your funds to reach the receiving bank:
- Instantly (between Maybank accounts)
- Within minutes (via FAST)
- Within the same day (via MEPS)
- On the next business day (via interbank GIRO)
- Option to raise daily limit to a maximum of S$200,000*. Default daily limit is S$3,000
- Choose from a range of flexible and convenient funds transfer options, with different crediting times to suit your needs
Transfer viaLocal Funds TransferFAST#MEPSGIRO Toown account with Maybank3rd-party account
with Maybankaccount with a FAST participating bankaccount with another bankaccount with another bank
FeesFreeFreeFreeS$3Free Funds to reach receiving bankInstantlyInstantlyWithin minutesSame day
(if we receive payment instructions before 4pm)Next business day (if we receive payment instructions before 1pm)
Default Transaction LimitUnlimitedS$3,000S$3,000S$3,000S$3,000 # FAST transfers are available on Maybank Online Banking, Mobile Banking (via mobile browser) and Mobile Banking App. Funds transfer via MEPS is not available on ATMs and CDMs.
- To increase your Daily Transaction Limit to a maximum of S$200,000*, simply login to Maybank Online Banking. Select "Funds Transfer" > "View/Amend Limit"
|*||Not applicable to MEPS transactions. The daily transaction limit for MEPS is S$20,000.|
Not a Maybank account holder yet?
Find out more about our range of accounts here.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.