Singapore Dollar Islamic Term Deposit-i
Maybank Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i protects and grows your asset
- A deposit product based on Syariah principles
- Open to all customers
- Placement periods of 3, 6, 12 and 24 months
Based on Islamic financial principle of Murabaha involving sale of commodities at marked-up price between Maybank and you, your deposit is protected against uncertainty and speculation. Profits are not only determined upfront but will also be paid one calender day after cash placement or cheque clearance instead of upon maturity.
- Low minimum deposit
- Pays returns upfront instead of upon maturity
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via Maybank2u.com.sg
- Competitive profit rates
- Customers who are 55 years of age and above will enjoy 0.25% above prevailing profit rates
|Singapore Dollar Islamic Term Deposit Promotion|
|Enjoy up to 1.60% p.a. on our Singapore Dollar Islamic Term Deposit! Find out more.|
Minimum initial deposit
- S$10,000 for 12 and 24 months tenure
- S$25,000 for 3 and 6 months tenure
- S$50,000 for at least 6 months
- S$25,000 for at least 12 months
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 15 years of age
- Joint account available
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
Fees and charges
- Service fees and charges may apply
To apply, simply bring your NRIC or passport when you visit any of our 22 Branches in Singapore.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.