Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i
Maybank Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i protects and grows your asset
- A deposit product based on Shariah principles
- Open to any applicant aged 16 and above
- Placement period of 1 to 36 months
Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i is based on the Shariah principle of Murabaha, involving sale of commodities at marked-up price between Maybank and you. Profits are determined upfront and will be paid one calendar day after cash placement or cheque clearance.
- Low minimum deposit
- Pays returns upfront instead of upon maturity
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg)
- Competitive profit rates
- Customers who are 55 years of age and above will enjoy 0.25% above prevailing profit rates
Minimum initial deposit
- S$1,000 for 2 to 36-month tenure
- S$10,000 for 1-month tenure
- S$50,000 for at least 6 months
- S$25,000 for at least 12 months
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 16 years of age
- Joint account available
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
Fees and charges
- Service fees and charges may apply
To apply, simply bring your NRIC or passport when you visit any of our 21 Branches in Singapore.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.