iSAVvy Savings Account-i
24-hour access via online banking and ATMs; account may be opened in your child's name as a trust account with you as the sole account operator; be rewarded for your loyalty with a special dividend-on-dividend feature.
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Minimum deposit of S$500
- "Hibah" or "token" in the form of dividends may be distributed at the Bank's discretion
With an iSAVvy Savings Account-i, you'll enjoy 24/7 access to your account via online banking, phone banking and ATMs. You'll also be rewarded for your loyalty through a special dividend-on-dividend* feature.
- "Hibah" or "token" in the form of dividends may be distributed at the Bank's discretion*
- Special dividend-on-dividend feature
- Easy cash withdrawals via your Maybank Platinum Debit Card or ATM Card
- Withdraw cash (no transaction fee) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines
- Pay for your purchases using your Maybank Card^ linked to your Current or Savings account via NETS at any of the participating merchants' outlets. The amount spent will be directly debited from your primary Maybank Current or Savings account
- 24-hour account access via our ATMs, cash deposit machines, PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg).
|*||If dividend-on-dividend is declared, only accounts that have an average monthly balance of S$5,000 over a 6-month period are eligible for it. This dividend will be credited on the first calendar day after the end of the 6-month period, based on the dividend rate prescribed by the Bank.|
|^||Maybank eVibes Paywave Credit Card and Zodiac Prepaid Cards are not accepted for NETS EFTPOS payment.|
Minimum initial deposit
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Available as an individual or joint-account
- For young individuals below 16 years of age, the account may be opened in the name of the parent or legal guardian as a Trust Account.
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport, Employment Pass/Work Permit
Fees and charges
- S$2 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$500
- Fees and charges related to iSAVvy Savings Account-i
- Please click here for bank charges on other frequently used services and transactions.
To apply for your iSAVvy Savings Account-i, visit any of our Branches in Singapore.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.