Foreign Currency Current Account-i
Maybank Foreign Currency Current Account-i is available in US Dollar and other major foreign currencies, so that you can receive and make payments in the original currency without having to convert them into Singapore Dollars.
- Flexibility to access different major foreign currencies
- Free chequebook for US Dollar current account
Foreign Currency Current Account-i is a personal checking facility with monthly account statements mailed directly to you.
- Low monthly minimum balance of US$1,000 or its equivalent
- Free chequebook, for US Dollar current account only
- Deposit and withdraw cash, as well as send and receive demand drafts and telegraphic transfers* in local and foreign currencies
Minimum initial deposit
- US$1,000 or its equivalent
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- At least 18 years of age
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit; and
- An original copy of the latest bank statement, utility or telecommunication bill with
your residential address indicated
Fees and charges
- US$5 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of US$1,000 or its equivalent
- Fees and charges related to Foreign Currency Current Account-i
- Please click here for bank charges on other frequently used services and transactions
To apply, visit any of our 21 Branches in Singapore today.
* Service fees and charges apply.