Ar Rihla Regular Savings Account-i
Ar Rihla Regular Savings Account-i (Ar Rihla) helps you get a head start in saving up for your journey to the Holy Land. With as little as S$50 a month, Ar Rihla offers you a regular savings plan that lets you save with ease and spiritual clarity.
- Save from a minimum of S$50 a month
- No fixed monthly savings date
- Flexible savings terms
- Attractive potential bonus in the form of hibah may be distributed at the Bank's discretion to customers who save regularly*
- Easy cash withdrawals via your ATM Card
- Withdraw cash (no transaction fee) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines
- Pay for your purchases using your Maybank Card^ linked to your Current or Savings account via NETS at any of the participating merchants' outlets. The amount spent will be directly debited from your primary Maybank Current or Savings account
- Easy transaction monitoring - update your passbook at any Branch or Passbook Update Machine to view transaction details.
- 24-hour account access via our ATMs, cash deposit machines, PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) and Online Banking (www.maybank2u.com.sg).
|*||Bonus (if declared) will be credited on the first calendar day after the end of each 12-month period, starting from the second calendar month of account opening (at bank’s discretion)|
|^||Maybank eVibes Paywave Credit Card and Zodiac Prepaid Cards are not accepted for NETS EFTPOS payment.|
Minimum initial deposit
- S$10 for Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$500 for Foreigners
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Available as a personal or joint account
- For young individuals below 16 years of age, the account may be opened in the name of the parent or legal guardian as a Trust Account.
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
- Foreigners – Passport and Employment Pass or Work Permit
Fees and charges
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$2 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$200
- S$5 monthly service fee; waived with a minimum average daily balance of S$500
- Fees and charges related to Ar Rihla Regular Savings Account-i
- Please click here for bank charges on other frequently used services and transactions.
To enjoy the convenience of an everyday account, apply for your Ar Rihla Regular Savings Account-i at any of our Branches in Singapore.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.