The minimum age requirement for Supplementary Cardmembers has been revised from 21 years to 18 years with effect from 24 May 2006. This minimum age requirement is exempted if the Supplementary Card is required for overseas studies*.
- Convenience of separate statements of account for Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers (monthly statement fee of S$2 applies for each Supplementary Card Account for postage addresses within Singapore; additional postage charges apply for overseas addresses)
- Easy account management – separate listing of transactions for Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers
- Specification of monthly spending limit (minimum S$1,000) for each Supplementary Cardmember
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia**, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and the Philippines
|**||Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) ATMs|
Who can apply
- Maybank Credit Cardmembers
- Each Maybank Credit Cardmember may apply for up to 2 Supplementary Cards
Photocopies of Supplementary Card applicants' NRIC (front and back)
Apply today. Simply complete the application form (PDF), and send it together with the required photocopied documents to
Cards & Unsecured Credit
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 045
Terms and conditions*
Click here for terms and conditions
For more information, please call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (overseas).