With Maybank Fund Transfer, you'll save when you transfer funds from your Maybank Credit Card to any other bank's credit card, credit line, savings or current account.
- Pay no interest for 6 months
- Minimal processing fee
|Terms and Conditions (PDF)|
- 0% interest rate with processing fee as low as 1.28% (EIR: 2.75% p.a.)
- Cash savings of up to 89%#
- Supplementary Cardmembers may also transfer funds from the Principal Credit Card Account to the selected bank's card or line of credit account
#Here's how much you'll save with Maybank Fund Transfer
Interest payable at 24% p.a. with other credit cards or line of credit, for 6 months
Interest payable (p.a.) with Maybank for
Processing Fee Charge
Processing Fee Payable
|1||Subject to good account conduct, otherwise prevailing interest rate of 24% p.a. will apply.|
|2||Figures have been simplified and rounded off for illustration purposes.|
Enjoy 0% interest for 6 months with low processing fee
- Transfer a minimum of S$10,000 and enjoy:
0% p.a.^ with 1.28% processing fee (EIR at 2.75% p.a.), prevailing interest rate thereafter.
- Transfer a minimum of S$5,000 and enjoy:
0% p.a.^ with 1.48% processing fee (EIR at 3.17% p.a.), prevailing interest rate thereafter.
- Transfer a minimum of S$2,000 and enjoy:
0% p.a.^ with 1.78% processing fee (EIR at 3.81% p.a.), prevailing interest rate thereafter.
Or an attractive rate for 12 months:
- Transfer a minimum amount of S$2,000 and enjoy:
5.98% p.a.^, prevailing interest rate thereafter.
|^||Subject to good account conduct, otherwise prevailing interest rate of 24% p.a. will apply|
How to apply?
Who can apply
All Maybank Credit Cardmembers
The minimum monthly repayment amount** on your Fund Transfer Account(s) that starts with 1155-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX or 1144-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX is 3% of Total Payment Due or S$10, whichever is higher. The required minimum amount payable shall include any outstanding amount ("Past Due") from your previous statements.
|**||Applies only to Fund Transfer Accounts. The minimum monthly repayment for all credit card account(s) remains the same, and is according to the Terms and Conditions in the Maybank Credit Card Agreement|