With the new Maybank FlexiPay, you can pay for purchases with your Maybank Credit Card via an instalment plan, even at shops that do not accept credit cards!
- Low Interest
- Optimise your financial flexibility with the low interest and payment options over 6, 12 or 24 months.
Optimise your financial flexibility with the low interest and payment options over 6, 12 or 24 months.
- Enjoy financial flexibility by spreading payments (minimum purchase of S$300 in a single charge slip)
- With the low interest, you'll get to enjoy your purchases earlier while stretching your dollar
Who can apply
All Maybank Credit Cardmembers
Fees and charges
^ Effective interest rate (EIR) for each tenor includes interest and administration fee based on transaction amount of S$1,000.
Apply for FlexiPay
|Shops that accept Maybank Credit Card|
Also, use Maybank FlexiPay for your road tax, car insurance, home renovation works, tailor services and more
|Shops that do not accept Credit Card|
Sign up directly
Sign up for Maybank FlexiPay at our participating merchants.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of S$300 purchases in a single charge slip or request form.
- Sign up for FlexiPay within 10 days from the date of your credit card statement which reflects the purchase which you want to pay using FlexiPay.
- Interest and administration fee shall be charged together with the first monthly instalments and is non-refundable. Interest is based on front-end add-on method at the specific flat rate on the approved amount
- Request subject to approval.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.