Access funds via the local or overseas ATM networks and over the counter or transfer funds via Dial-A-Transfer service from your Credit Card account to any one of your bank accounts maintained in Singapore. It's fast, flexible and convenient!
- Convenient access to funds via the local or overseas ATM networks and over the counter.
- Dial-A-Transfer service* to transfer funds from your Credit Card account to your designated bank account.
Get cash in a matter of minutes. It's fast, flexible and convenient!
- Receive extra/emergency funds up to your available credit limit.
- No service fee for Dial-A-Transfer service
- Simple, one-time registration
- Convenient access to transferred funds via any ATM network (local and foreign banks; S$5 for overseas non-Maybank ATM), cheques or over-the-counter withdrawals (service fee applies)
|*||Transfer of funds via Dial-A-Transfer service is effected, and funds are transferred to the designated bank account, immediately only if the request is received between 9 am and 4 pm on a business day (excludes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays). For requests received before 9 am on a business day, the transfer will be effected after 9 am on the same business day. For requests received after 4 pm on a business day, and requests received at any time on a non-business day, the transfer will be effected after 9 am on the following business day. Please note that the time taken for the receiving bank to credit the funds into the designated account will vary from bank to bank (most banks take between 5 and 15 minutes).|
- No annual fee
- Dial-A-Transfer service is available at no additional service fee to all Maybank Credit Card Principal Cardmembers
Who can apply for Cash Advance?
- All Maybank Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardmembers
How to apply for Cash Advance?
- Withdraw cash any local Maybank ATM network using your Credit Card PIN
- When overseas, visit any ATM network with a Cirrus/PLUS logo
Donâ€™t have your Credit Card PIN? Just call us at 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265).
- Visit any local Maybank branch for cash withdrawal
- Dial-A-Transfer^ request by phone on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265).
|^||A one-time registration by fax or mail is required (Download the Dial-A-Transfer Registration and Request Form (PDF), and send it in today. Only Principal Cardmembers can apply for Dial-a-Transfer.|
All subsequent Dial-A-Transfer requests* can be made by phone on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265)
Fees and charges
- Prevailing cash advance fee applies (5% of amount transferred or S$15, whichever is higher)
- Prevailing finance charge on cash advancement applies (calculated on a daily basis at 2.16% a month, from date of transaction to date of full repayment)
- Click here for other fees and charges
Questions? Our FAQ may help.