Bank Account Link Up
Travelling to Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia or the Philippines? Enjoy hassle-free travel by linking your Maybank Mastercard or Visa Credit Card* to your Singapore Maybank Savings or Current Account. This way, you'll have access to instant cash when you need it, and can also perform a range of banking transactions.
- Instant cash withdrawal in local currency (exchange rates and service fees apply)
- Convenient access to cash via the largest ATM network in Malaysia and Maybank ATMs across Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines (RegionLink countries)
- Direct debit from your Account in Singapore
- Withdraw up to the equivalent of S$3,000 a day; with SpeedLink, you can increase your ATM withdrawal limit to S$10,000 for a period of 3 days
- Complete other transactions including
- Account enquiry
- Funds Transfers within own Account and to 3rd party Maybank Accounts maintained in Singapore
- Credit Card Payment for own Maybank Credit Card or 3rd party Maybank Credit Card
- ATM Card PIN change/Credit Card PIN change
Find out where our RegionLink ATMs are located
|Malaysia||Maybank ATMs in Malaysia|
|Brunei||Maybank ATMs in Brunei|
|Cambodia||Maybank ATMs in Cambodia|
|Indonesia||Maybank ATMs in Indonesia|
|Philippines||Maybank ATMs in the Philippines|
Who can apply
- Existing Maybank Credit Cardmembers (principal Cardmember only)
- For joint accounts, customers need to authorise the bank to opt for the "either to sign status", where both account holders assume equal status
- Must maintain a Maybank Account
* Please note that withdrawal made under Fast Cash withdrawal mode are considered Cash Advance. Credit Card fees and charges applies.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).