TREATS Vouchers are accepted at a wide variety of merchants island-wide including major departmental stores as well as dining and retail merchants. So the next time you plan a sumptuous feast or shopping treat, don’t forget to offset your bill with your TREATS Voucher. The redemption possibilities are simply endless!
|S$10 TREATS Voucher|
|S$20 TREATS Voucher|
|S$50 TREATS Voucher*|
|* Not valid for Maybank Classic, Gold and Debit Cardmembers.|
How to redeem
- Log in to redeem via Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking)
- Website redemption by keying in your 16-digit Principal Credit Card Number and Date of Birth
- Download and send the completed redemption form for manual redemption to us by mail or fax
- Phone redemption via 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas)
Use your TREATS Voucher at the following merchant outlets:
Maybank TREATS Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Voucher(s) can be combined for use unless otherwise stated.
- Voucher(s) is only accepted at participating merchant’s outlet stated on the overleaf.
- Voucher(s) can be used in conjunction with Maybank TREATS discounts and privileges at selected merchant’s outlet unless otherwise stated.
- When Voucher(s) is used in conjunction with TREATS discounts, the discounts only apply to the balance amount of the bill after the total value of the Voucher(s) is deducted.
- Redemption of Voucher(s) is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the participating merchant’s outlet.
- Voucher(s) and Maybank Credit/Debit Card must be presented in person during payment/redemption.
- Voucher(s) is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash. Voucher(s) is not transferrable. Unused balances will not be refunded.
- For purchases exceeding the value of the Voucher(s), the Cardmember must charge the difference to his/her Maybank Credit/Debit Card.
- Issuance of Voucher(s) does not constitute any reservation at any participating merchant’s outlet. The Cardmember is responsible for making all reservations and notifying the merchant’s outlet of the Voucher(s) he/she is going to redeem.
- Voucher(s) must be redeemed on or before the date of expiry indicated on the Voucher(s). There shall be no extension of dates.
- Maybank is not obliged to replace any lost, defaced, damaged or stolen Voucher(s).
- Maybank reserves the right to charge Customer the value of Voucher(s) accordingly should the lost Voucher(s) be found and utilised by the Customer.
- Maybank reserves the right to vary the TREATS Points Rewards Programme and to amend any terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice.
- Maybank TREATS Points Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions apply.