Prepaid Card – Zodiac Series
Get two Zodiac Snake Prepaid Cards for the price of one (S$25)!
On sale from 24 January 2013
Limited edition Zodiac Series Card features the snake for 2013; more flexible and personal than a gift voucher or red packet (hong bao); sign for purchases with no follow-up bills to worry about.
You may purchase the Card* at any of our 22 Branches, load it with at least S$10, register it, and start using it immediately. If you meant the Card as a gift, do get your recipient to register the card at our Branches first before using it.
|*||Card does not come with any stored value.|
Registering your Maybank Prepaid Card has its benefits. By registering your Card, you can:
- Withdraw cash from selected ATM networks
- Have various top-up options for your Card: Maybank ATMs, Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking), and AXS Stations
- View your statements at Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking) or receive monthly printed statements at a fee
- Report card loss/theft to Maybank to prevent further unauthorised transactions after report
- Shop online with peace of mind at participating 3-D Secure Merchants with input of One-Time Authorisation Code sent to your mobile phone
This Card makes the perfect gift for loved ones. Get your limited edition Card for just S$25 at all Maybank Branches in Singapore now.
- Card is fully transferable
- No annual or maintenance fee, age or income limitation
- More top-up options for registered Cardmembers
- Accepted for purchases at establishments worldwide
- Optimise spending with maximum stored value and daily spend of S$500
- Easy cash withdrawals via your Card (registered Cardmembers only)
- Withdraw cash for free from Maybank ATMs in Singapore
- Withdraw cash (S$2 for each withdrawal) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia^, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and the Philippines.
- Withdraw cash in local currencies (S$5 for each overseas transaction from a non-Maybank ATM) from ATMs in the MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus global network
|^||Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) ATMs|
No annual or maintenance fee.
An individual may only hold/purchase a maximum of 20 cards at any one time
Who can apply
Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents, and foreigners#
Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents – Singapore NRIC
Non-Singapore Permanent Residents and foreigners# – Passport and Singapore Employment Pass/Work Permit
# Foreigners without Singapore Employment Pass/Work Permit are not eligible to register their Prepaid Cards.
Fees and charges
- Card purchase price is S$25; does not come with any stored value
- For other fees and charges, please see our Terms and Conditions
- Card load value: minimum - S$10; maximum - S$500 (total stored value of Card cannot exceed S$500)
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
From 11 December 2007, the maximum stored value limit of all Maybank Prepaid Cards has been revised to S$500. The limit also applies to Card spending and withdrawal.
Maybank Singapore, holder of the Maybank Prepaid Card stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers and users of all prepaid cards are advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.