Car Rental Tips
Some things you should know before you rent a car.
- Always read your Car Rental Agreement carefully, in particular
- Know your Minimum Liability (you will be charged the minimum liability even if damages are insignificant)
- Check the Car Insurance coverage (it is advisable to purchase additional car insurance especially when you are driving overseas)
- Know your liabilities for fines and penalties for traffic violation
- Check the petrol and rental charges
- Check the car return date, time and late charges
- Do not sign the agreement if you do not agree with any of the Terms & Conditions stipulated
- Always keep a copy of the signed agreement to avoid amendments by the merchant.
- Remember to get a written confirmation for any refund, or changes, agreed to by the merchant
- Always protect yourself against any possible disputes. Think carefully before you sign as such an agreement is legally binding