Platinum Debit Card
A single card that combines all the features of a MasterCard Platinum Debit, ATM card, and NETS FlashPay* card into one card, providing a single touch point for all your shopping, commuting and cash withdrawal needs.
- Earn TREATS Points when you sign for your purchases or shop online. The points can be used to redeem for more privileges
- Access cash via our ATMs, from over 4,100 Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia(BII ATMs), Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and The Philippines, any atm5 - Shared ATM Network, and ATMs within the Cirrus-network
- Travel with ease on public transport with the NETS FlashPay* feature on your card
Integrated into the Maybank Platinum Debit Card is NETS FlashPay* – a new contactless stored value facility that allows you to pay for public transportation and for purchases. While shopping, the card also gives you the choice of paying by MasterCard or by NETS.
- Cash Withdrawal Locally and Globally
- Withdraw cash (no transaction fee) from ATMs in Singapore via the atm5 - Shared ATM Network
- Withdraw cash in local currencies from Maybank ATMs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia (BII ATMs), Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and the Philippines
- Withdraw cash in local currencies at ATMs in the Cirrus global network (S$5 for each overseas transaction)
- Shopping and Commuting
- Make Point-of-Sale transactions (PIN/signature-based purchases) at any MasterCard establishments worldwide
- Shop online with peace of mind at participating 3-D Secure Merchants with input of One-Time Authorisation Code sent to your mobile phone or generated by the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) Security token
- Pay for your purchases via NETS at any of the participating merchants' outlets. The amount spent will be directly debited from your primary Maybank Current or Savings account.
- Use your Debit Card for bill payments and transactions at any AXS Stations island-wide. Click here for more information
- Travelling on public transport as well as making retail purchases at over 15,000 retail points is now possible with the NETS FlashPay* function on the card
- Enjoy TREATS year-long privileges.
- Earn TREATS Points when you sign for your purchases or shop online.
- Redeem your Maybank TREATS Points for a host of privileges including frequent flyer miles, dining treats, shopping delights and spa treatments.
Comparison of Features between ATM Card and Platinum Debit Card
Who can apply
- Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, Foreigners with valid employment pass or work permit
- At least 16 years of age to be eligible for signature-based and online purchases
- Maybank Savings Account holders and Current Account holders. If you are already an account holder without a Maybank Platinum Debit Card, apply for one today at any of our 22 Branches in Singapore.
Fees and charges
- No annual fee
- Usual service fees for Savings and/or Current Accounts apply
*NETS FlashPay Terms and Conditions apply.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.