Enjoy complimentary use of JetQuay, the 5-star private terminal at Singapore Changi Airport.
Receive VIP treatment for your departure or arrival at JetQuay. Relax in comfort as a dedicated JetQuay host personally attends to all your travel formalities. Then indulge in a light meal with your companion before you
fast-track immigration clearance and get
chauffeur-driven to your boarding gate in a buggy.
This VIP service is also available upon your arrival back in Singapore, where a JetQuay host will take you through a fast-track immigration clearance.
- Charge a minimum of S$800 in a single transaction on air ticket(s) or travel
package(s) to your Maybank World MasterCard to enjoy a complimentary access to JetQuay within 3 months from transaction date
- Option to purchase the use of Quayside single trip service at a special rate of S$150 per person for up to 3 persons, once complimentary services have been fully redeemed.
To make a reservation and for more information, kindly email email@example.com upon charging the required spend to your World MasterCard and quote “Maybank World MasterCard” in email subject header.
5 working days' advance booking is required. Cardmember is required to present their World MasterCard for verification upon arrival at JetQuay for the Quayside services.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2014, both dates inclusive. Travel must be completed by 31 December 2014.
- Charge a minimum of S$800.00 in a single transaction on air ticket(s) or travel
package(s) to the Maybank World MasterCard to enjoy a complimentary access to JetQuay within 3 months from transaction date.
- Each eligible travel related transaction charged to a Card will entitle Cardmembers to only one complimentary access regardless of the number of tickets purchased and whether the tickets purchased are one-way or for return travel.
- Travel package refers to a tour arranged by a travel agent where transportation, food and lodging are all provided at an inclusive price.
- 5 working days advance booking is required.
- Complimentary Quayside single trip service is limited to the first 25 redemptions per month on a first-come-first-serve basis by Maybank World MasterCard Principal Cardmembers during the promotion period. Cardmember may purchase Quayside single trip service at a special rate of S$150 per person for a maximum of 1 additional traveller on the same flight.
- No charge for infant below 2 years old.
- For purchase of Quayside single trip service at special rate of S$150, price is exclusive of prevailing GST and midnight surcharge from 2200hrs to 0700hrs.
- Blackout dates:
- Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays in Singapore
- 8-11 February 2014
- 10-16 September 2014
- During the blackout dates, JetQuay’s tariff rate of S$350 per person for purchase of Quayside single trip service applies. JetQuay management reserves the right to amend the dates.
- Payment must be made with a Maybank World MasterCard.
- Any changes or cancellations must be communicated at least 6 hours prior to flight departure/arrival time. Late cancellations (less than 6 hours before flight departure/arrival time) and no shows will be charged to Cardmember at S$150 per person.
- Complimentary car parking in JetQuay will be extended to Maybank World MasterCard Cardmembers who are utilising both arrival and departure services. Complimentary car parking is available for a maximum of 3 days only and parking area is subject to availability.
- Service is available for passengers travelling through Changi Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Departure service is not available for passengers travelling on low cost carriers and American Airlines. Restrictions apply for certain airlines.
- Each non-complimentary service utilised will be chargeable to the Cardmember at S$150.00 (excluding GST)
- Maybank is not the supplier of the goods or service(s) and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods or service(s) provided.
- Maybank may vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions, or withdraw, suspend or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any person.
- Maybank reserves the right to charge the Cardmember the fees charged by the respective Outlets should there be no eligible travel related Card transaction or should the Card transaction be cancelled for any reason or should the Cardmember access the lounges more than once.
- Maybank is not the supplier of good(s) and service(s) and makes no representation as to the quality of the good(s) and service(s) provided by the Outlets. Maybank shall not be liable for any loss, injury, liabilities, expenses or damages howsoever incurred or sustained by the Cardmember by reason of, arising from or in connection with the use or consumption of any services, products or facilities at any Outlets or for any other reason.